LHF#6: Children of God



Children have a certain exuberance in life, a belief that they can do great things, a feeling like they can take on the world. Superpower strength! Magical abilities! Sometimes they just take the TV shows and movies they watch way too seriously. But kids are more alive if they know they are loved. Secure and stable loving relationships seems to give them wings.

Could it be the same for us?


See what kind of love 
the Father has given to us,
that we should be called 
children of God; 
and so we are."
1 John 3:1


I hope you know that God loves you deeply. 
I hope you have responded to Him in faith, believing in the Lord Jesus.
If so, let this astounding fact encourage you today: you are His child!
What kind of hope and strength does that give you? 
How do you feel more equipped for life knowing you are God's child?


written by Gina

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know he is always there for me and I can go to Him with any need and He will listen with love and caring. I know He often wraps me in His loving arms when I need to be comforted. He also instructs me and disciplines me as a father would. I am not alone and He always has my back and my best interests in His plans for me.
Karen
Gina said…
Oh Karen, so thankful for this solid assurance you shared. Thank you for the beautiful reminder. Greatly appreciate you sharing this.