LHF#14: Proclaiming the Name of the Lord



While reading Deuteronomy 32, I was reminded of the providence of God. Listen along as Moses proclaims his final words to the Israelites:


For I will proclaim 
the name of the Lord; 
ascribe greatness to our God! 
The Rock; 
his work is perfect,
for all his ways are justice. 
A God of faithfulness 
and without iniquity, 
just and upright is he.
Deuteronomy 32:3-4


This verse pretty much speaks for itself, but here are some things to ponder: 
  • The Lord is our Rock. He is strong and reliable, even when the world and our circumstances tell us otherwise.
  • His works are perfect and just. It's as simple as that. Perfect and just.
  • The God we serve is a God of faithfulness. He is faithful and will remain faithful to the end.

The first part of the verse includes a command; 
"For I will proclaim the name of the Lord; 
ascribe greatness to our God!" 
Are there any ways that we can proclaim God's name and ascribe greatness to Him in our daily lives?


written by Hannah

Comments

Anonymous said…
By continuing to place our trust in Him, proclaiming His faithfulness, and praising His name! So often when my spirit is anxious within me I set my heart on truth, and begin to sing praise and my mind follows😊Jami
Hannah said…
That is a great way to help an anxious heart! Thank you for those ideas and the testimony to God's goodness Jami! <3